Looking to aim higher?
Talk with us first.
Financial Development Programs
Thomas Byrne Associates is a market leader in placing high-potential candidates in the Northeast’s most respected rotational Financial Development Programs (FDPs). These programs seek candidates who have already demonstrated exceptional drive, intellectual curiosity, technical accounting and financial skills, leadership, advanced interpersonal and communication skills, as well as advancement potential.
Typically, a successful participant in a FDP is a CPA and/or has an MBA, and has had two to seven years of solid work experience. As a participant, you will rotate through a variety of challenging experiences to build your background against specific competency models:
- Business Leadership
- Organizational Planning and Infrastructure
- Change Agency
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Financial Reporting
- Internal Audit
- Accounting, Planning and Budgeting
- Business Strategy
- Other Executive Attributes
If you successfully complete a FDP, you can expect significant rewards:
- Above-market Compensation
- Competitive Base Salaries
- Annual and Performance Bonuses
- Stock Options and Grants
- Visibility with Senior Management
- Enhanced Promotion Opportunities
If you have an outstanding record of performance and are ready to meet the challenges of high-level corporate leadership, Thomas Byrne Associates can help you get where you want to go.